Eisenbahnstr. (corner Köpenickerstr.). Berlin Kreuzberg
Closest public transport:
• U-Bahn station Görlitzer Bahnhof (500 meters)
• U-Bahn station Schlesisches Tor (500 meters) • S-Bahn
station/railway station east railway station (Ost Bahnhof) (1000 meters)
• Public parking lots are available in the vicinity of the house.
• 55 ms² / 2 rooms / maximally 4 persons / 3rd floor (2nd floor by European terminology)/walk up (no elevator)
Newly renovated, light and sunny 2-Rooms-turn of the century-flat in a typical Berliner front house. The bedroom has a double bed (latex-mattress, 140 cm), a small desk, an armoire for your clothes (with both hanging and shelf space), and a small armchair. The living room is equipped with a comfortable sleeper sofa (for 2 persons), two armchairs and a dining table for 4-6 persons. There is a small stereo which connects through usb to your MP3 player, and there is also a digital phone and Internet connection. All furniture is in very good condition. The bathroom has a bathtub and shower, and a toilet. The kitchen is completely equipped with pots, dishes and cooking utensils, stove, small refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, toaster and coffee machine. The hall and livingroom have beautiful parquet wood floors, the bedroom has off-white carpet. Bedding and towels are made available. Weekly cleaning. 30 Euro will be charged for the final cleaning.
The apartment is a non-smoker apartment and smoking in the apartment is not allowed. Pets are also not allowed.
The Eisenbahnstr. is a quiet street near the Spree River, quite close to the Ost Bahnhof (East railway station). You can reach what was East Berlin quickly via two bridges nearby. Thus there is a great variety of cultural background all within walking and biking distance. The Kreuzberg district itself is legendary for its radical past and great variety of residents and places to see and be seen. Kreuzberg offers something for everyone, from organic restaurants and grocery stores to children's playgrounds to hip bars, dance clubs, and boutiques. The center of Berlin (Mitte) can be reached within 10 minutes by bicycle. The famous Jewish museum and the Berlinische Kunst Gallerie are reachable by foot. Taking the S or U-bahn gets you to other areas of Berlin quickly as well--Berlin has a wonderful public transit system.
Berlin 19 is on a quiet street, and is a nice place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city after a day (or night) of seeing the sights.
• 1 person: 62.00 Euro/night
• 2 persons: 80.00 Euro/night (Euro 40,- per person)
• 3 persons: 96.00 Euro/night (Euro 32,- per person)
• 4 persons: 112.00 Euro/night (Euro 28,- per person)
• Price for final cleaning 30.00 Euro
• Prices include bedding and towels
• 2 nights minimum stay.
Special price conditions:
• If you arrive later then three hours after you said you would or if you arrive before 8 am or after 8 pm we will charge you an extra € 20 for handing over the keys to the apartment. • Between 12/22 and 01/02 the apartment can be rented for an extra + 40%
• Children under 6 years are free!
• Non-smoker apartment.
• Sorry, no animals please.
Rent our apartment online here